Treat yourself withOUT having to make a trip to the store in this blustery fall weather! Here is how to make your very own Sugar Scrub! I LOVE how simple this is to make and how WONDERFUL it makes your skin feel.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 8.5 oz grapeseed oil (I had never heard of this stuff... but found it at Walmart for $3 something a bottle!
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
combine in a bowl, stir, place into jars/packaging of your choosing, and you are DONE! How simple is that?? You can store it in a cool, dark place for 5 months. What a fun gift idea!