Monday, April 18, 2011

Coupons.... need I say more?

Coupons seem to be one of the lastest fads. I will admit, I am partially on that bandwagon. For me, it is an addiction.... ugh. It is SO much fun to go to the store with a handful of coupons and walk out spending only a few dollars on several bags of items. But it is so annoying to go to 5 stores just to save money. I LOVE the daily deal sites online. LOVE them. I don't have to leave my house to get a great deal... AND I have all day to decide if it really IS a good deal for me or not. Also, I never leave the house to go to a store before googling to find out if there is a printable coupon. But for now, I think that is going to be the extent of my couponing... Are you into couponing?

Oooh, how great would it be to start a couponers anonymous? Talk about a successful business lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment