Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best Ever!

After discovering Cosmetic Database a few years ago I never purchase anything without consulting the rating there first.  Everything I purchase has a rating of 3 or below.... my last hold out was shampoo.  I had been using TIGI Bedhead for 10 years and LOVED it.  Unfortunately I didn't like the rating.  I knew the time would come where I would have to switch it out for a better product.  So finally I gave it up.  I tried just about every natural shampoo under the sun.  Literally a new one every few weeks.  Either they made my hair flat, or I had to use an entire bottle to get my hair clean.  Then I tried using a baking soda/water mixture that I REALLY hoped would work, but after trying for 3 weeks it just wasn't happening.  Either my hair was too dry or too greasy.  So I tried natural shampoos again.  I have discovered the BEST chemical free shampoo out there!  Nittany Valley Organics Peppermint Stick.  Love.  Love.  Love this shampoo!  It works just as well as my chemical-laden Bed Head worked.  It smells GREAT, and I don't have to worry about it giving me cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment